Thank you for visiting our Web site. Please check back soon for updated information.
Tri-Star undertook a remodel of master bedroom, walk-in closet and bathroom space in a LaMorinda rancher, as well as other incident work such as the replacement of a 1950s circuit breaker panel. The results exceeded expectations. The reasons for engaging Tri-Star include:
1) the proprietor's long experience in the trades: everything he suggests is tried and tested. There are no short cuts taken or non-standard techniques used. If an engineer is required, he will tell you.
2) trade standards are met or exceeded. The level of finish of the final product is uniformly high.
3) The proprietor has maintained his business in the area for many years. He is on good terms with the necessary departments of the City of Lafayette. He has a good working relationship with building inspectors and the inspectors who signed off on our project praised Tri-Star's attention to detail.
4) The proprietor is on good terms with a wide variety of vendors, and understands the product lines offered by them. 4) The proprietor maintains a level of pace to the work so that there are no unannounced dwell times. If a part is back ordered, the situation is well explained and the impact to project scheduled is discussed.
5) The work area is kept in a tidy condition. Tools and materials are stowed at the end of the day and debris is not allowed to pile up around the job site.
6) Tri-Star's billing statements are easy to follow and well documented. The statements are presented in a timely way and the schedule for interim payments is clearly laid out in the contract. The project is run in a business-like way without financial surprises. All in all, Tri-Star's planning, cooperation with the City of Lafayette where that was required and high level of finish of the final product gave us confidence that the value of the residence had genuinely been increased as a result of the project.